General Terms and Conditions
The participating schools and students need to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Students of class I-X from all SSC/ICSE/CBSE/IB and other boards can participate in DSL only by enrolling through schools & private institutions. Applications that are not routed through their schools or institutions will not be accepted.
- Children of owner, employees, associates and relatives of Dreamworld India are strictly not allowed to participate in DSL Exams.
- Enrollment forms will be available at schools. Students can enroll for both the subjects or any one of the subject of their choice.
- Schools should collect all the fees from the students and issue DD or At Par cheques in favour of Dreamworld India, payable at Bangalore. They can also transfer the amount though NEFT / RTGS to HDFC Bank, A/C no 03122090000034, Vijayanagar Branch, IFSC code: HDFC0000312.
- Dreamworld India has not authorized any associates /executives to collect exam fees in cash.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Registration closes on 30th September 2015.
Exam Dates & Process:
- The level-1 exams will be conducted between 15th November 2015 to 15th December 2015.
- DSL will provide question paper for mathematics and spell bee for level-1.
- Issuing of level-1 exam hall ticket, seating arrangements, conducting exam and correction of level -1 answer papers will be done by respective schools.
- The schools should send the level- 1 exam results of maths and spell bee through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 20 days of commencement of the exams.
- Level-2 exam will be conducted in the month of February 2016.
Details Specific to Spell Bee :
- The students will be divided into different categories based on their class and DSL will provide the question papers as per the below categories:
Category 1: Class I & Class II
Category 2: Class III & Class IV
Category 3: Class V, Class VI & Class VII
Category 4: Class VIII, Class IX & Class X
- Level 1 exam will be forty words written test which is to be attempted in forty minutes.
- Level - 2 and Level - 3 will be conducted by DSL.
- The level-3 is conducted orally in front of an audience.
Details Specific to Maths :
- The question paper will be in a multiple choice format. There will be no negative marking.
- Level 1 exam will have 60 questions and the same has to be answered in 60 minutes.
- Students scoring 90% and above will be eligible to write level- 2 exam.
- For level 2 exam, the hall tickets will be provided by DSL through emails to schools.
- Level 2 exam will be conducted by DSL, Which may be in the same /near by city.
Conducting Exam and Logistics:
- Each school can nominate any number of students for this examination. However, a minimum participation of 100 students is mandatory.
- The decision of DWI will be final and abiding on all the parties in relation to conducting of exams, deciding centers, formate of question papers, issue of scholarship etc.
- DWI reserves the right to change /modify or amend any or all of the above said terms and conditions, including the dates of the exam and the venues/centers/prizes without any prior notice .If there is any change in date or venues, the same will be intimated to the schools.
- Disputes if any will be subjected to Bangalore Jurisdiction.
- The results will be declared in March 2016 and can also be accessed from the website www.dreamscholarslegue.com .DSL will not entertain any individual requests for result /certificate at any stage.
- In case there is more than one winner achieving the same rank, in any of the top position, then the prize will be distributed equally.
Prizes and Scholarship:
- All the prize /scholarship will be distributed during June/July 2016.
- The DSL scholarship amounts will be paid at different point in time, which will be decided by DSL.
- All the participants will be awarded with certificates upon completion of the evaluation process. These will be sent to the respective schools for distribution along with complete marks list.